D Thomas Property Services has been established since the early nineties and we are proud to offer you over 25 years of comprehensive expertise to improve, either your home – business or commercial property. We pride ourselves by consistently offering a high quality service to all our customers, either this being the general public, businesses or carrying out work for local councils and schools. You can trust that D Thomas Property Services will endeavour to provide high quality products and professional workmanship, all carried out to a very high standard and to meet your deadlines and most budgets. Our valuable reputation has been built over the past 25 years, from satisfying our customers through hard dedicated workmanship and this is endorsed as we regularly receive great feedback/testimonials and further recommendations through our previous customers.
The type of glass I use
I use Pilkington K Glass™ as it is ideal for sound proofing along with being energy-efficient glazing. Pilkington K Glass™ is the UK’s leading thermal glass brand. Established for over 21 years and easily stocked, processed and installed, it has become the trusted solution for meeting energy-efficient Building Regulations. Pilkington K Glass™ forms the inner pane of an energy-efficient IGU, such as Pilkington energiKare™. The coating insulates the heat in the room whilst also letting in free heat from the sun, known as passive solar gain. By using one of the low-emissivity products from the Pilkington K Glass™ range in your windows you can easily achieve a Window Energy Rating of band A; therefore exceeding the latest energy saving Building Regulations Part L. http://www.pilkington.com
Why we use energy saving glass
• Reduces harmful UV rays helping protect items from the suns damaging rays
• Reduces the amount of energy you use for all year great comfort
• Improves insulation
• Saves you money on your heating bills
• More effective than single glazing or standard double glazing
Why use D.Thomas Property Services?
• Great service – I offer a first class service with great expertise. I am able to assist you with any enquires or help you find the right product for your home
• Great competitive prices
• Reduce your bills by having our energy efficient windows and doors.
• Warranty – For peace of mind I offer a 10 year guarantee on windows and 25 years on rubber felt
• No job is to big or too small
• High quality products delivered and fitted to your choice
What we do?
Replacement and repairs. I dispose of all the old products
• Double glazing
• French doors
• Patio doors
• Fascia boards
I offer a range of high quality products that can be built and fitted to meet your requirements for home improvements. They are designed to be energy sufficient and money saving.